Public Sector Workforce Relations (PSWR) is a directorate of the Department of the Premier and Cabinet.
Having trouble viewing the video? Please click the following link to download the video to play it directly Enterprise bargaining ballot video
- South Australian Public Sector Wages Parity Enterprise Agreement: Weekly Paid 2014
- South Australian Public Sector Wages Parity Enterprise Agreement: Plumbing, Metal and Building Trades Employees 2014
- 2014 Annual Review of Commissioner's Determination 3.2: Employment Conditions - Remuneration - Allowances and Reimbursements
- Conditions of Employment for Weekly Paid Employees Manual 2013
- New Work Health and Safety Laws
- The SA Public Sector Workplace Wellbeing Framework can now be accessed through the new interactive framework and implementation guide.
- Did you know that you can arrange your income as a mixture of salary benefits, which may result in a reduction in the amount of income tax you pay? Further details can be found in the salary sacrifice pages.