Public Sector Workforce Relations (PSWR) is a directorate of the Department of the Premier and Cabinet.
The South Australian Public Sector Wages Parity Enterprise Agreement: Salaried 2014 was approved on 4 December 2014. As part of this agreement the Commissioner for Public Sector Employment will issue Commissioner's Determination 7: Management of Excess Employees – Redeployment, Retraining and Redundancy. Consultation on this Determination closed on 10 December, and all feedback provided is currently being considered. When finalised, Determination 7 will be published on this website.
Having trouble viewing the video? Please click the following link to download the video to play it directly Enterprise bargaining ballot video
- South Australian Public Sector Wages Parity Enterprise Agreement: Weekly Paid 2014
- South Australian Public Sector Wages Parity Enterprise Agreement: Plumbing, Metal and Building Trades Employees 2014
- Conditions of Employment for Weekly Paid Employees Manual 2013
- New Work Health and Safety Laws
- The SA Public Sector Workplace Wellbeing Framework can now be accessed through the new interactive framework and implementation guide.
- Did you know that you can arrange your income as a mixture of salary benefits, which may result in a reduction in the amount of income tax you pay? Further details can be found in the salary sacrifice pages.