Public Sector Workforce Relations (PSWR) is a directorate of the Department of the Premier and Cabinet.
- Actuarial Valuation of Workers Compensation Liability 2013
- Approved 'South Australian Public Sector Wages Parity Enterprise Agreement: Salaried 2012'
- Notice of Intention to Negotiate Enterprise Agreement - Weekly Paid Employees
- New Work Health and Safety Laws
- The SA Public Sector Workplace Wellbeing Framework can now be accessed through the new interactive framework and implementation guide.
- Did you know that you can arrange your income as a mixture of salary benefits, which may result in a reduction in the amount of income tax you pay? Further details can be found in the salary sacrifice pages.